Personal Data Protection Policy of Risland (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
This policy shall be used for personal data protection of clients of Risland (Thailand) Company Limited, its affiliated company and/or joint venture company (collectively shall be referred to the "Company") who provide their personal data through online and offline channel such as site visit, website, mobile application, social media (“Platform”) which allowing you to search for, visit, use products and services of the Company such as:
- Residential projects, i.e. condominiums, detached houses, townhouses, commercial buildings and other projects
- News and promotions of products and services
- Any operation regarding products and services
Such data may consist of personal data which means the data that can identify a person neither directly nor indirectly such as name, last name, identification number, address, contacting number, tool or equipment’s data or any other data under the Personal Data Protection Act 2019 (“Personal Data”).
Personal Data Collection
The Company will collect your Personal Data that the Company received whether directly or indirectly which consists of:
- Personal data such as name, last name, gender, age, nationality, date of birth, marital status, address, occupation, place of work, postal code, email address, telephone number, credit card, personal income, car that you are driving.
- Data on your interests such as products and services, hobbies, social networking activities, sports, travelling.
- Data on your decision whether or not to choose products and services, such as reason of purchasing or residential selection, budget, purpose, other products that are used for comparison, comments and site visit information regarding products and services.
- Data that specifies your location while using the website. If you enable the GPS system, you consent to the Company to collect and process your location information. However, if you would like to conceal this information, you can install programs or turn off GPS on your mobile phone.
- IP address
- Type of web browser that is used to access
- Web pages visited
- Time spent on visiting
- Websites that refers to the Company's web site
- Necessary information to be provided to the Company and the Company is entitled to process such personal data as stipulated by law without consent as follows:
- Data to be provided for complying with laws or performance or execution of a contract or other data as stipulated by law. If you do not give your personal data, the Company may not be able to proceed with such action requested by you or as the Company informed to you or other consequences pursuant to the applicable law.
- Data that is necessary for any lawful interest such as the collection of photo from the Company’s activities and etc.
- Other Personal Data subject to your prior consent
The Company will collect your Personal Data only as necessary or for the purpose of collection and in accordance with the law. However the Company may collect your Personal Data as unidentified data.
In the event of link to other website or advertisement which is not of the Company, the Personal Data Protection Policy shall be as determined by such other website.
Minor’s Data Collection
The Company has no policy to collect any Personal Data of a minor whose age is less than that stipulated by law. If you are younger than 20 years old, please do not give any of your Personal Data to the Company’s website. If you intend to use our website, the consent from your parent is required before using our website.
If you are parent of a minor who gives us personal data via our website without your consent, please contact us and you are able to request us, to delete such minor’s personal data or exercise in your right instead.
Purpose of collection / use / disclosure of the Personal Data
- To provide service which is requested by you, for example, in case you subscribe for information and promotion, the Company will only store and use basic information such as first name, last name, e-mail address and telephone number for any subsequent communication with you, or in case of an online booking, the Company will store and use information necessary to issue booking documents.
- To improve website performance, create marketing plan, analyze data usage, evaluate the performance of service, improve and develop products and services of the Company.
- To comply with contracts to which you are a party or of which the Company uses services, such as to share your location information where the Company uses the location service of a third party.
- To pursue any legal actions, such as to prevent or cease any loss of life or damage to body or health of a person, for educational study or statistics in order to provide an appropriate measure to protect your rights and freedom.
- To serve any other purposes which have been notified at the time of collection of your Personal Data or any other purposes in relation to any of the above purposes.
- The Company will not use or disclose your Personal Data UNLESS it is necessary for the purposes set out above or disclosed to any person in the Company or the parties involved in the contract, as required by law, governmental authority, supervision organization or with your consent.
- Potential Receivers of Your Personal Data
- The Company, partners of the Company or any employee of relevant companies.
- Agents of the Company who has been authorized to offer and sell the Company’s products and services, including agent or person hired by such person.
- Other persons, including agent or person hired by such person who is arranging in connection with the Company’s products and services, the conduct of the marketing activities, the offer of the Company’s information, the development of the Company’s products and services, e.g. payment method, documentation system, technology, delivery of documents, research, etc.
- Any governmental authority or supervision organization or any person to which the Company is required to disclose such data whether by laws, regulations or order in relation to the Company or pursuant to the Company’s agreement with any governmental authority or any other person.
Security of Information
- The Company uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which is a standard security for securing data transmitted over the Internet, including data encryption and firewall. Secured Socket Layer (SSL) is a technology accessing encrypted data to prevent sniffers while the information is being transmitted over the Internet. The data encryption makes sniffers unable to understand the meaning of the information. This technology is also used for confirming the existence of the website.
The Company will regularly update and test its technology to ensure that your Personal Data is safe, secured, and trustworthy. The Company reserves the right to make changes to its security tools if the Company sees that the tool is of a higher standard and can secure data more efficiently.
- In case the Company made a deal with any third parties in order to develop and maintain the system and the allocation of resources or services on behalf of the Company, The personnel of such third parties who provide service to or act on behalf of the Company must agree to keep your Personal Data also.
Certifications of the Company
- Your Personal Data shall be process legally with fair and transparency.
- Your Personal Data shall be combined with clearly and legally purposes and shall not be process against with the purposes as mentioned in this document.
- Only updated of your Personal Data shall be kept as necessary and any of your Personal Data which has been changed or not up to date, shall be deleted or confirmed with you as soon as possible.
- Your Personal Data shall be kept as the unidentified data and shall not be kept longer than as necessary and for the purpose of data processing only.
- Your Personal Data shall be process with certified for safety and appropriateness of such data, systematic method and appropriate technique including preventing from unpermitted data processing, infringement by law, accident, demolition and damage.
Rights of Data’s Owner
- The person who owns the Personal Data is entitled to access and make copy of the relevant Personal Data provided to the Company and which is under control of the Company or request for disclosure of the Personal Data to which you do not consent, UNLESS it is to protect the owner of the data or the rights of the other person, is contrary to or inconsistent with the provisions of the law or court order or other cases as required by law.
- You may cancel the use of your Personal Data or the disclosure of your Personal Data to which you have consented.
After the cancellation, the Company may not be able to serve you at its full capacity or as stated by the Company. However, the Company may collect data for inspection of services provided to you or to proceed with any legal actions, provided that the Company will no longer use your Personal Data for any other purposes anymore.
- You may request the Company to destroy, remove, suspend the use of or anonymize your Personal Data.
- You may exercise any other rights under the laws, e.g. the right to amend personal data, the right to cancel the use of personal data, the right to object any process of personal data, the right to transfer your personal data.
- You may exercise any right as mentioned above through our Call Center at 02-026-6888, the Company will operate as requested by you and inform you the result within 30 days from the date of receipt such request from you.
Personal Data Retention
The Company will retain your Personal Data only for such a period of time as necessary for servicing to you or by the purposes of this document. Improvement of Personal Data Protection Policy / Company contacting
The Company may change or improve details of this Personal Data Protection Policy neither a part nor all. i. If there is a change, the Company will update via the website.